The HyperText Studio is a WYSIWYG Web site authoring tool that uses an Integrated Development Environment to visually develop your Web site. It has the same look and feel as other major Windows applications, reducing learning time.
The WYSIWYG, HTML Source, Frame, ImageMap and Cascading Style Sheet editors let you create attractive and functional Web sites easily. Site and link management tools let you manage projects of any size effectively. Integrated site management and editor features make creating your content as simple as drag and drop.
- Extensive support for HTML source code editing, such as code completion. The HTML Clean system lets you remove extra code in existing HTML pages created in other editors, including Microsoft Word. The HyperText Studio maintains your tags and attributes, ensuring the integrity of your data in both editors.
- Topic styles let you apply common content to multiple pages. When you make changes to the topic style's content, The HyperText Studio applies those changes automatically to all pages that use that topic style.
- Table drawing tools make creating even complex tables as easy as using a pencil and eraser.
- The Properties Box gives you control over all aspects of your project, from individual characters and paragraphs through table layout, graphics alignment, and backgrounds.
- Verify all links in your project with the built-in Link Checker. See all links into and out of a file with Link Management.
- Manage your project graphics on one tab, replacing or inserting existing graphics.
- Import existing HTML files, preserving the existing code.
- Use Find and Replace to search for and/or replace content. You can replace text with other text, or add links or keywords automatically.
- Many more features!
The HyperText Studio includes extensive tutorials to teach you how to learn and use the product effectively.
» version 5.0 - posted on 2006-03-31
WYSIWYG Expanding Regions, Glossaries, Predictive linking, Page status
EULA - End User License Agreement
THE HYPERTEXT STUDIO IS LICENSED ON A PER COMPUTER BASIS, AND REQUIRES ACTIVATION VIA THE INTERNET (WEB OR E-MAIL). ONCE ACTIVATED THE LICENSE GENERATED CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER COMPUTER. IF YOU WISH TO HAVE ACTIVATED COPIES OF THIS PRODUCT ON MULTIPLE COMPUTERS (E.G. HOME AND OFFICE, OFFICE AND LAPTOP, OR MULTIPLE SYSTEMS) YOU MUST PURCHASE A LICENSE FOR EACH OF THOSE COMPUTERS. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT LICENSED FOR USE ON ANY SYSTEM THAT ALLOWS MULTIPLE USERS TO CONCURRENTLY RUN THE PRODUCT ON ONE MACHINE (E.G. WINDOWS TERMINAL SERVER, CITRIX METAFRAME, OR SIMILAR PRODUCTS).
The SOFTWARE is owned by Olson Software and is protected by New Zealand copyright laws, international treaty provisions, and all other applicable national laws. Therefore, you must treat the software like any other copyrighted material. Olson Software retains all rights not expressly granted. You may make one copy of the SOFTWARE solely for backup or archival purposes.
You may not sublicense, assign, or transfer the license to the SOFTWARE. Any attempt to sublicense, assign, or transfer any of the right, duties or obligations hereunder is void. You may not alter, merge, modify or adapt this Software in any way including decompiling or disassembling the SOFTWARE.
This License Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by returning or destroying the license together with all copies, in any form and so notifying Olson Software in writing of your intention to terminate this license. It will also terminate upon conditions set forth elsewhere in the Agreement or if you infringe any Olson Software copyright or fail to comply with any term or condition of this License Agreement.
Olson Software warrants that the magnetic media on which the software is distributed and the user documentation are free from defects in materials and workmanship. Olson Software will replace defective media or user documentation at no charge, provided you return the item with dated proof of payment to Olson Software within 90 days of the date of delivery. If Olson Software is unable to replace defective media or user documentation, Olson Software will refund the amount you paid for the Software. These are your sole remedies for any breach of warranty.
Except as specifically provided herein, Olson Software makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied , with respect to this Software or user documentation, including their quality, performance, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
Because software is inherently complex and may not be completely free of errors, you are advised to verify your work and to make backup copies. In no event will Olson Software be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, cover, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Software or user documentation, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In no case shall Olson Software's liability exceed the one tenth of the amount paid by you for the Software.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand.